November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast and get together!

Thanksgiving started out gorgeous and didn't stop... my grammy's entire family rented the Quincy Grange for our family's meal together. It was so fun! We all brought different food, there was sooooo much food! Yummy! So easy too, you only had to worry about your one thing to bring. :) My grammy's brother and sister-in-laws, and all the kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids. Not everyone can make it, but there was a total of about 50 people. It was really a nice time to visit, we hadn't seen some in over 10 years... what a blessing to be together. Here are some fun shots of the day... Steve "trying" to get a picture with the boys, there was a lot of other kids, so they were running around like crazy! They had a blast together!

left to right: Steve Kreins (our fam calls him Little Steve), Steve Wynkoop (my mom's sister Kelly's hubby), Kelly Wynkoop (my moms sister), Sig Wynkoop, Sharrie Kreins, in the background, Deb Neiman (my moms sister) and Melissa Bosell (Deb's daughter) playing Yahtzee!

My little cousins, Kiefer Westlund (Tom and Tina's son), Sig Wynkoop (Steve and Kelly's son), Gena Wynkoop (Steve and Kelly's daughter) and Kyler Westlund (Tom and Tina's son) just hanging out, they were so much fun. They all stayed at our house this year, what a blast seeing these kids hang out together and love on each other... I can tell you one thing, 15 and 30 have a ton of difference when it comes to how much sleep you need!
I am not so young anymore! HA!


THE GIRLS!
Grammy Doris Neiman, Tina Westlund (Neiman), Deb Neiman, Jo Messenger (Neiman), and Kelly Wynkoop (Neiman)

Yah, stuffing our faces, Sharrie, Kelly, and Tina! YUMMY!
Steve and his cousin Luis Perez. Luis is stationed at Ft. Lewis Washington with the army and he has joined us for at least the past 3 years for Thanksgiving!
Our family loves having him with us to celebrate!

OK, something is so crazy and awesome about this! My grammy is 78 and she never stops! I soooo pray that I have her genes, God please let me have as much energy and spunk as she does. She was there from like 7 a.m. she was at my house at 6:45 to get the roaster from me, then she went to cook! Then she was one of the last ones out of there at like 6ish!
It was such a great idea to have it somewhere else, all those people to help clean up too, it was so nice and easy, no one had to have all the mess at their house! We than proceded to our house to hang out and live it up! We had a stinkin' blast together! I love my family so much, they are the best, thank you Lord for them~! God bless!

No comments: